* Improve your relationships, and resolve relationship issues
* Identify and resolve issues underlying substance abuse
*Resolve issues related to Anger Management
* Manage depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues
* Address grief issues
* Heal Trauma
* Live effectively despite someone else's difficult behavior
* Increase your self-confidence and assertiveness
* Other concerns
Click on the links to your left for more information
If you want to make personal changes, you have come to the right place. To help you accomplish your goals, we offer a combination of solution focused counseling and supportive counseling, in a client-centered environment. Our goal is to work with you to enable you to achieve the level of wellness you desire. Both Mary and Karen are Licensed Mental Health Counselors and Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors, and we accept a large range of insurances. In addition, Karen is a National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Mary is a Board Certified Professional Counselor and offers Christian based counseling. Combined, we offer over 45 years' experience.
Services are tailored to your specific needs, with each session enabling you to work toward your goal in ways that support your long-term success.